Present Therapies of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• The Diabetes Epidemic
• The Role of Genes vs. Environment: Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Lifestyle Changes
• The Pathogenesis/Pathophysiology of DM2 and its Complications
• Strategies for Prevention
• Drugs for Treatment: Old and New
• The Global Approach to Treatment of DM2 and CVD Risk Factors
• The Need to “Treat to Target”
Institution : Harvard Medical School
Author: Edward S. Horton, MD
Lets Discuss the evolution and significant events in the history of medicine. Discuss the significant individuals responsible for the advances in medicine. Discuss how this subject is germane to medical issues today.
Institution Name: ACP
Author Name: George Sarka MD, MPH
Search and Share Your Powerpoint Presentation and embed in your Blogs.It is a educational website for world-wide clinicians in practice.
SlideWorld is a Powerful resource for Powerpoint Slide Presentation.We would like to invite you to share and enhance the sharing and collaborative development of this educational resource. We hope you find this resource useful for your medical practice.